Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Community Health Solutions of America, LLC produces and markets top-ranked medical care management services. Our service model enhances and enriches the lives of our consumers by delivering solid quality and continuing improvement. Never content to rest on our achievements, we work every day to improve our product standards.
The Business Analyst works with business, technical, and operational teams to define and translate business requirements into functional requirements for development and implementation. The BA develops functional specification, monitors and communicates progress in the development life cycle, develops test scenario and cases, tracks all specification to the business requirements, provides user training and develops user documentation. The BA is process oriented and has strong, working knowledge of Lifecycle Development and Change Management processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts with the business to identify, capture and analyze business requirements
- Perform gap analysis
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Develop functional specifications in a team environment
- Develop and maintain traceability matrix ensuring all business requirements have been met
- Work with team to elicit and manage change requests for enhancements
- Develop and maintain training material and programs
- Keep business aware of all changes or critical issues
- Identify and analyze report requirements and provide documentation for report development
- Perform Data Analysis including data mapping, report analysis, interface definitions
- Trouble shoot application issues on behalf of the business
- A minimum of eight (8) years of business analysis experience is required
- 4+ years of experience in data modeling, process modeling, requirements gathering and functional specifications
- Strong MS Office Suite skills including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project and OneNote
- Strong SQL query experience
- Strong time management skills, work ethic and customer service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills -- both verbal and written
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to exercise good judgment and work well independently
- Able to multi-task and follow through on assignments to completion
- Ability to prioritize work with tight schedules and target dates
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree, eight years of Business Analyst experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience is required.
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to repetitive motion such as typing, data entry and vision to monitor. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
To apply, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell a friend