Location: Columbia, SC
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to South Carolina Solutions in the Columbia office
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support to the Executive Director, Provider Relations Representatives Supervisor and the Medically Complex Children’s Waiver Supervisor, to include scheduling, producing and processing travel expenditure reports and other tasks as needed
- Assists with routine office management, such as answering and screening telephone calls; taking and delivering messages; receiving and forwarding faxed messages; typing, filing, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files; ordering and maintaining office equipment and supplies; submitting payroll and leave documents and other duties as necessary
- Prepares registrations and purchase order requests for South Carolina Solutions marketing and exhibiting events
- Orders and maintains inventory of marketing and promotional items for South Carolina Solutions events
- Assists Executive Director in the tracking and submission of all Contract deliverables, reporting data and any Corrective Action Plans related to state operations
- Utilizes BCM to support provider contracting, including but not limited to, data entry, data updates and maintenance. Runs data queries and reports as needed to fulfill operational requirements
- Coordinates and provides BCM training for South Carolina based staff on an as needed basis
- Serves as a point of contact for corporate staff and DHHS staff
- Word Processing and/or Excel documentation as required or requested
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Community Health Solutions, d.b.a., South Carolina Solutions
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Project management skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Previous administrative assistant work experience preferably in the medical/healthcare/managed care field.
Education and/or Experience:
A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate Degree is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None
Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to repetitive motion such as typing, data entry and vision to monitor. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
To apply, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell a friend